cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: BT Smart Hub 6 Not Very Smart!

I agree with most of the replies, my HH^ is rubbish, constantly disconnecting, HH5 wasn't as bad and thinking of reverting back to HH5 but what sticks in my throat is the fact I am paying £2 a month for this pile of .......

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

if the hub is dropping internet conenction then post on infinity board with more information and stats and see if forum members can help you improve your conenction or failing that see if mods or engineer visit or just a replacement would solve your current problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I don't have infinity which a very sore point as I was misold fibre by BT. On copper, only 300m from the exchange. Fed up with bt rubbish
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Same applies just post on adsl board with stats instead

if you have read some of the forum posts many say the hh6 is not best with adsl as really meant for vdsl and better with hh5 on adsl

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings