cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mo1
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT Sport with Mobile FAQs

I can't activate my bt sport because every time I try it comes up with a error code and says I don't have bt sport on this account. I have a bt mobile sim which included bt sport. Spoke to 5 different bt reps none of them had a clue. One eventually said it could be down to my handset as non supportive but I can watch bt sport with a friends id so my phone isn't the problem.
Please can someone help.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
mo1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

unable to activate bt sport error ID003

Hi
Please can someone help, just joined bt mobile and have activate sim already. Installed by sport and logged in but it says I must activate bt sport. So to it takes me to bt.com where I log in again and then message appears " your bt id is correct but you don't have bt sport on your account". But I do, it's part of my package which I signed up for. Been talking to bt needs for HOURS. Keep passing me from piller to post but not one person can deal with it. Even the tech guru says it's "a rare problem".
0 Ratings
mo1
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Delete account?

Hi
Can someone advise or help, just got a bt mobile account and when I logg into my bt, it comes up with 2 different bt accounts. 1 is my bt mobile and the other a 3 year old bt telephone line which no longer exists. I recognise the account number but I don't have bt landline. How can I delete this account as I believe it is somehow clashing with my mobile account and restricting me from accessing bt sport.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Re: Delete account?

I have moved all your questions to here, as it appears to be an account issue.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 5

Re: BT Sport with Mobile FAQs

Hi Mo1,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  I am very sorry that you have yet to be able to activate BT Sport.  I think the problem is down to which BTID you are using but I cant be sure until I check.

I will need your account details to figure out why you are having problems.  Please click on my username (SeanD) and you will find our contact link under the 'About me' section of my profile.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings