Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Re: BT TV Anywhere

Go to solution

I have the same problem as the first two posters. I've recently switched to BT from SKY, where I could watch TV on my Laptop, Tablet and Phone.

BT promises the same, however:

Laptop - says my account is not set up yet (even though I can watch on my TV set)

Mobile - Get the TVE_A931 error message and unable to log in.

Phone (One PlusOne) - says it's incompatible even though it's the latest version Android.

Ironically, I get the BT Sport app on all 3 devices but I'm NOT a sports fan. I just want to be able to watch standard TV channels, and get the service I signed up for. (Total Entertainment).

Should have stuck with SKY !

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Scottish-Exile. BT eventually resolved my issues but it has taken an absolute age. I can now watch BT TV on my devices BUT I had to really badger them to get it sorted. Contact the Mods to see if they can help as it did help for me, also consider raising a formal complaint via BT web site or Customer Service as they have to respond within a certain timeframe and resolve your problem. I did both of these and managed to get things resolved. Good luck Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks Pirate.

It may be "1st world problem", but it's little things like this that annoy you, when you change provider, and then struggle to get the service you're paying for.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

BT 'responded' to my complaint advising that my phone is not compatible with BT Everywhere (So why don't they design a better App, as the BT Sport App works fine!)

They totally failed to address why I can't access BT Everywhere on my Laptop or Tablet.

They're quite happy to charge me for a product that I can't watch though.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Scottish-Exile

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry you're having problems watching TV everywhere on your laptop and tablet.

Send us over your details and we will give you a hand from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

All solved now thanks to the perserverance of Rodney & Kevin at BT Care team. Can now access BT Everywhere on my Tablet and Laptop (but not phone which is incompatible).

Got there in the end 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@Scottish-Exile Thanks for posting back to let us know Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
I have the same isssue, trying to access from my iPad and ipone 7s but with no joy. Contacted BT chat several times and reported the error message tve_a931 but still unable to log in on any of the above devices!
0 Ratings