cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Re: BT broadband activation now overdue by more than a week, no updates or progress.

I am now at my wit send and will use any means necessary to get an honest answer as to what on earth is going on with my broadband.

i moved house on the 29th Jan and all services were moved from old to new property that day - broadband was working great until 16th February, it got cut off. I have been told about 10 different reasons for this issue including that my new property cannot support broadband? But we had it working great for 2.5 weeks? 

I was also told that had been a temporary line?

after countless hours of calls to people In this country and India, speaking to faults, orders, faults, orders - back and fourth. I was told last week that it had been referred to an offline team called broadband boost (also referred to on one pointless call as the data intercity team?)  and they had a lead time of 5 working days to get back to me, those 5 days had been quoted as 26th Feb. but nothing happened and the date changed to 29th Feb, I was promised it would be up and running and someone would call me. Nothing.

we have just had another pointless call, again to the orders team in India to be told that someone tried to call me to progress an order yesterday, for an investigation? But the investigation had already been done? Utter nonsense that when we challenged what the call handler was telling us he fluffed his words and hung up on us.

we just want to know what the hell is going on, why when it was working fine - our line speed is too low to support broadband. And why you cannot fix it, and if you cannot fix it you need to stop billing me, refund me for the charges and let me out of my contract. I cannot deal with your incompetence anymore - this is 2 weeks now and find it unacceptable that you won't give me an honest answer as to what is really happening.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT broadband activation now overdue by more than a week, no updates or progress.

Can you run this checker and post back a screen shot of the results. Make sure you delete your phone number before posting.

http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

I've done a screen shot, how do I post it?
Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

try copying and pasting into the reply box
0 Ratings