cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 21

Re: BT infinity order severely delayed without date for completion

I'm in a similar situation --ordered infinity on the 25th Aug. had all sorts of promises of activation at different dates over the last 2 months. Resorted to this forum and was told to use the chat link provided and although they give all the right answers I still haven't got a broadband connection despite more promises, and, I don't know when\if it will happen for certain. Only thing I found gave me more info was to phone the cancellation number to ask to cancel my order and phone. They said the exchange was due a "mass migration" and nothing would be able to be done until that was carried out. Might be worth trying to phone the cancellation number. Personal expereience is that the chat\s + this forum are a waste of time as were all the chats to India and the complaints to BT.

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 21

@pbbanks

The mods gave you number for order desk but as that did not help you they asked you to complete the 'contact us' link. Did you take up there offer to help you?  If not then you should as they will take personal responsibility until solved

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 21

Yes, I used the link to the mods and recieved an auto confirmation on 15th Oct but haven't received any more information.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 21

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them via their contact form
They will contact you personally by email or phone.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 21

Incidently , order desk looked at it on 30th Sept and told me there was a prblem with the addres and they would correct it and it would be working on the 6th Oct. 6Th Oct cmae and went and I heard nothing, and it wasnt working so tried phoning\chat and had further promises. But nothing happens. Everyone just says what they think you want to hear and then that's got rid of you and nothing more happens.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 21

Don't know where 3\5 days comes from as automated reply was 48hrs "We just want you to know that we've got your e-mail. This is an auto response, so you don't need to reply.

Our aim is to get back to you in 48 hrs."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 7 of 21

Hi pbbanks, 

I am sorry that you haven't been contacted yet. One of the team will be in touch today to update you. 

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 21

It's 18:51 and as yet I havent got braodband or heard anything (as promised).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 21

new broadband ordered on Aug25th and STILL waiting !!

HELP --Can anyone get my new broadband infinity activated. ?? (first due on 10th Sept) I've tried everything since then to get it actiavted and been promised all the usual things from moderators on this forum (the last one being that someone would contact me on the 21st  ---  from Olgac) --no one did. All this had been after using the other methods of chat\complaints etc.  All I want is a date of when my broadband will be activated and for it to happen (is that too much to ask??). I have had links on here to the mods and promises of them sorting it out but none of them actually do anything or get back to me as promised. Can someone please open a meaningful communication preferably via email so that there is a record of it and tell me what is happening. Trying to deal with Bt is the most stressfull experience of any company I have ever had to deal with. Telling me someone will get back to in 3\5 days is no longer good enough, I've been through that, and they don't.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 21

Re: new broadband ordered on Aug25th and STILL waiting !!

Hi pbbanks,

Sorry for all these problems.

I've scheduled it in to give you a shout about this later this afternoon.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings