cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Re: BT's illegal practices - customer service lied to me and now they are claiming I owe them money!

I know it is some time since you posted but I'm so angry with BT and the lies. We decided to take out a new contract with bt for another year 2 years ago after complaining then but this time I cant be bothered to lift my phone to talk to someone in India that doesn’t understand English. I have been overcharged for several items one of which BT know we don’t have but they have been charging me for two years!.. I understand in this time I should have looked online at my account but we are pensioners and we have both had deteriorating health. We have decided to write to OFCOM. We would contact the press but my partner was a war correspondent and a member of the NUJ and it is recognised not to be good practice to inform the press for personal matters. We will now leave BT after 36 years and go with another provider for telephone internet and TV. Goodbye BT!..

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT's illegal practices - customer service lied to me and now they are claiming I owe them money!

I'm asking the forum moderators to have a look at your account to see if they can help. They will post contact info here later this morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Hi dr-who,

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear that you are being overcharged for two years. I can certainly get this sorted for you.

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will take it from there.

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings