cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bluebird21
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: BT won't cancel my service with out paying cancellation charge

I'm really fed up with BT. I've had my phone with them for over 40 years. 2 years ago signed up to broadband never had it before (I'm in my 70,s ) my granddaughter had come to live with me after a family tragedy and needed broadband for her schooling and some entertainment.

She said I had been paying a lot of money and helped me get a better deal after 40 years of not asking for any deals or being offered anything other than the usual price rises. We got it down to £31 pm instead of £45 pm and now I had BB and BT sports. Brilliant.

I looked at my bill I'm going to pay £49.50 this month as my BB now costs £14 pm and BT sport £5.

So they have hiked my bill £20 more a month for the same package.

Spoke to someone today asked for help to reduce my cost they said we are doing black Friday offers and they should get £20 off my bill.

The man I was out through to said no he couldn't offer me anything except £5 mob phone deal. So I'm asking for help to reduce my bill and he gets to sell me a mob phone contract.

Seems I'm in a contract till June 16 I would never have agreed to anything which meant that I would be paying £20 extra pm half way through my contract.

My granddaughter set me up an email for billing but me being old I'm not sure how that works but always saw my Direct debit so knew my monthly payment. I've not checked my statements since september due to an illness and now I'm afraid I've got myself in a mess with BT. I'm afraid it's costing too much and they don't want to help me.

Any advice would be most appreciated. Who do I call ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

forum moderators help requested for this poster
0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 5

@Bluebird21 I am sorry that there is such confusion over your bills. Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will take a look at your package costs and see if they can be lowered. 

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
Bluebird21
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

olga c I am having trouble as I can't find your mod link reply veryconfusing

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

If you look at this picture it shows where the link you need to do is first click on Olgas picture mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings