cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K05heatonk
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Re: Basic Value Plan

Hey paddy b sorry for jumping on this post but I've just recently ordered bt and i choose a self set up now a telephone engineer is coming out tommorow but they haven't sent my box or hub I literally just read your post about you being left without a tv box I just wondered if it does not come tommorow how long was you waiting for yours sorry for the long post and sorry for it not being irrelevant to the current topic
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

I would suggest that you contact BT and ask a) why is an engineer getting sent out for a self install and b) where is the equipment.

K05heatonk
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

No he's installing the phone line
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

everything should arrive have you tried tracking the delivery with royal mail
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

If your phone line is just being installed tomorrow I doubt your broadband will be connected then as well so there is still time for the equipment to arrive. I would still call BT though just to make sure it has been ordered and sent.

K05heatonk
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Yea it says it's been dispatched on the 23rd through my email but when I click the link it says a error as occurred please try again later but when I go on something else it says it's been dispatched on the 23rd also my Tv package just says add ons but it said it would come today just hope it comes tommorow as the phone line guy comes between 8am and 1pm how can he sort my phone out with no box or hub the email says I don't need to be in for him though I'm so confused
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

he has his own test gear to check the phone line the hub and tv box will not work until broadband is activated and they are self install items
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

your hub and tv box are delivered by royal mail
0 Ratings
K05heatonk
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

So they should arrive today