cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Re: Broadband activation passed (20 Jan 2014 ) still not activated... mod help please.

I am being overcharged for the coming month and have been charged for a period where my broadband wasn't working at all. My broadband only started working on the 20/02/2014 when the engineer came out. 

Please see below.

BT WRONG BILL.jpg

Can someone please credit me back these incorrect charges. I am being charged twice for Broadband and Calls between 24 Feb - 23 Mar 14. One at the correct rate of £8 (6 month half price offer) and another £16 (full price broadband).

Also I have been charged £8.77 which covers a period of 13 days where I didn't have any service at all. So I am due £16+£8.77=£24.77 back.

Also can you make sure that going forward I don't get charged twice and that my Broadband and calls charge is £8 for the next 5 months.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Broadband activation passed (20 Jan 2014 ) still not activated... mod help please.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 3 of 5

Hi darren1515,

Please click on my username and send us your details through the webform under my "About me" section. One of the mods will look into this and get back to you.

Thanks,

Stephanie
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

What a coincidence! My broadband finally activated on 20/2 too. BT gave me a call the following day to discuss compensation. I was entitled to an refund of my previous bill (a month of no service). In addition, a line rental rebate for the duration of my Broadband delay.

My next bill is due soon, hopefully I'll see proof of the charges deducted.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Keith.

Stephenie, I have just done what you asked and have entered my details. Can you please sort this ASAP as I have had nothing but trouble since joining BT. 

Vincent

Exact same happened to me, hopefully you don't go through this aswell when your bill arrives.

0 Ratings