cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Re: Bt Home Hub and VPN problem

I too am having major issues with connecting via my companies VPN. The system worked perfectly until last week when BT must have made some changes. I work for West Yorkshire Police It depth and they have been extremely thorough in their checks to make sure that my equipment is not at fault and that no changes have been made to our systems. I am using a BTHub5. West Yorkshire Police is my employee and our VPN provider is checkpoint 75. This is affecting a number of other colleagues. Your on line help is to say the least infuriating and it's even worse if you ring for help.. please please please could some one advise how this issue can be resolved?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

@suziebrown62 wrote:
I too am having major issues with connecting via my companies VPN. The system worked perfectly until last week when BT must have made some changes. I work for West Yorkshire Police It depth and they have been extremely thorough in their checks to make sure that my equipment is not at fault and that no changes have been made to our systems. I am using a BTHub5. West Yorkshire Police is my employee and our VPN provider is checkpoint 75. This is affecting a number of other colleagues. Your on line help is to say the least infuriating and it's even worse if you ring for help.. please please please could some one advise how this issue can be resolved?

As Keith said, you need to see the thread regarding the problems and send BT an email on it, other than that there is nothing an end-user can do as this is a BT issue affecting numerous users.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Unfortunately, BT's track record isn't great when it comes to tracing this type of network fault.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

I am having the same trouble in South Wales now.

Have messaged the moderators. I hope they pick this up and resolve quickly.

0 Ratings