Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Re: COMPLAINTS!

Go to solution
Hello,
Can I reach out to you for you to understand my predicament ?
I have spent all my internet life with AOL a few problems over the years but not many , and to be fair they have looked after very well.
I am terminally ill quite happily plodding along try to stay alive , and in a routine meeting in hospital I was told I should be on the Bt basic plan, so rang Bt and informed this was a good idea for me , so told I had to cancel with AOL , and move over to Bt where I would pay one month full line rental and then go on to the basic plan , what I wasn't told was that broadband unlimited would be £30 a month , and no special packages applied to me on the basic plan !!
The internet is my life , social life at the moment as I do not go out of the house except for Dialysis 3 times a week
So ended up with full line rental and an unlimited package of BB and only weekend calls ( I need the line as I am on the transplant list ) , First I was having trouble searching and told not to use bt's search engine as it was full of problems and move to chrome or firefox , I said I was always with internet explorer and intend staying with them , then I had trouble with email timing out all the time and messages going missing etc . onto Live help and this time told to move to a decent email client like outlook of chrome or Thunderbird and not to use Bt !
So now being told the Bt software package is useless by their own agents and in the mean time being disconnected 3 times and having a new hub sent out for I have no reason why , so in a month I have lost a lot of internet time through disconnection and having to connect with my mobile and being told to call Bt on my mobile , maybe now you can understand the stress I am going through , so when I got a call from Aol asking me if I would like to come back to them I agreed !

Now I can make these points out to you in email , but not once would Bt reply to my emails , plus I am partially deaf so hate using a phone , and I must admit I am at the end of my tether infact now crying while writing this to you , Is their anyway you can pass this onto Bt I would be most grateful ?

Regards
James neil mcIlquhaam
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

Hi nmac234,

I've started your own thread as the one you posted on was solved. I see David has got your email reply and I'm sure he'll be able to help you get this sorted.

Thanks

Neil

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

hello,

i have asked bt to cancel the take over , i did not know that i could , Aol conversation was on the phone and i asked for information to be emailed or sent to me first !

They informed Bt i was leaving them without my prior consent , so hopefully after some more sorting out with sales that should be the end of the matter

Thank you all for your time and understanding , terminally ill and losing it slowly lol !

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Moved:

Go to solution
0 Ratings