cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexandra14
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Caller ID still not working

My caller id is not working again! This is an ongoing problem for the last few weeks - it gets fixed and then it stops working... And usually BT don't tell me why it stopped working and then started working... I have wasted several hours this week trying to talk or email them to get it fixed... I paid for a year in advance with BT - and one of the reasons I did that was to get Caller id.

Plus my incoming texts on my landline are also only working intermittently - again another reason I signed up with BT was to get this service and it is not working...

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Welcome to the forum. As this is a recurrent problem I'm asking the forum moderators to have a look at it for you. They should post contact info here tomorrow morning if not this evening.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 4

Hi Alexandra14, 

Thanks for your post. 

Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch to help. 

Cheers,
OlgaC 

0 Ratings
old_email
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Can I jump in as well?  My caller id seems to be spasmodic and increasingly all I get on my handset is "Calling" even though the call is from known numbers in the handset phone book.

At first I thought maybe it is the handset, though both handset have the same problem.  The "CLI check" results in "Caller Identities will be displayed".

1471 works fine.  I end up answering junk calls which I had hoped to ignore by paying for Caller ID.

I have not attempted to report this to faults.

0 Ratings