cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmyBrox84
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: Can't Claim Reward Card - Mislead

I have had similar issues with BT over this.

browsed BT deals, was taken to the Uswitch website which had an exclusive offer of £125.00 gift card plus a £40.00 M&S Voucher clicked on this which took me to the BT website through which i placed the order and now I am being told that this could be due to having any number of browser windows open??  its rediculous, there was no warning that this might affect the card so there for if I do not get therewards as promised I will be cancelling my contact by force as per my statuory rights.

I think its terrible that such a big company offers these incentives and are reluctant to do anything about it when they go wrong.

I have contacted Uswitch directly also who are looking in to this because it taints their reputation as a valid comparison site when their "exclusive offers are not upheld by BT"

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

@AmyBrox84I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators.

Can you check your order at this page http://www.bt.com/ordertracking please?

Does it state that any part of your order was cancelled?

What are the first three letters of your sales reference?  (do not post the full number)

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 3

Hi @AmyBrox84 Sorry you are having difficulty claiming your rewards.

If you are still having an issue with the BT Reward Card please complete This Form and the vouchers team will be able to help sort this for you.

For the £40.00 M&S Voucher This Form needs to be completed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings