cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claldus
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Re: Cash back bt infinity

hi i am having the same problem i recently bought a package through cable .co.uk for bt broadband and phoneline with a rewards card and £50 cash back.. the reward card has been claimed fine im waiting for it to come but the cash back wont accept my order number .. can anyone help please my order number began with Z60 

thanks Chris

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
DavidM
Message 2 of 11

Hi @claldus and welcome.

I'm sorry there's been some confusion with cashback claim. The Z60 reference shows there was more than one browser open at the time the order was placed so it won't have racked correctly. I'm really sorry but the claim will be invalid and there isn't anything we can do to help with that.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
claldus
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

i screen shot the page to remember how to claim the stuff back there was only one page open i can assure you.. this isnt my problem ive bought  product and your trying to say i cant claim it thats nonsense.. should i get on to watchdog or cancel my servies for false selling

0 Ratings
claldus
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

by the way i was only connected yesterday !

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 11

Thanks for getting back @claldus. Did you delete cookies and cache before placing the order?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
claldus
Beginner
Message 6 of 11

there was only one page open 

0 Ratings
claldus
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Listen, ive looked online for a a broadband deal i found one with offers and i ordered it.. in good faith no cons no gimmicks just ordered it and waited for a connection.. which was yesterday. ive claimed for my reward card sucessfully with the order number given to me, why should it make a difference when im trying to claim the cash back.. i am going to ring and complain if this is not honoured then im not wanting the service as its not been fulfilled 

0 Ratings
claldus
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

i had an online chat yesterday with bt online and they logged my complaint and said someone would email from rewards department but after not receiving an email thats why I've come on here.. i can see from the threads that BT make it difficult to claim what your advertising.. what an awful shame ?
0 Ratings
claldus
Beginner
Message 9 of 11

i have screen shot the offer which i signed unto on the 24.11.2017
theres nothing on the page that says before orders placed that you should delete cookies and cache whatever that means before placing your order ! come on guys is this how you want to treat your customers ?
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 11

You have been advised by one of the Forum Moderators (The only BT Employees ) on the forum that the order has not tracked properly and cannot therefore be paid out there is nothing that can be done
When using cashback sites cookies and caches should always be cleared as the can track incorrectly if not and this is what has happened in your case unfortunately
0 Ratings