Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tezzy30
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Change my Package

Go to solution

Why is it the 21st century and bt website does not display your package detail price plans and end of contract date I don't want to phone India with this very modern thing called (the internet) I think that's what it is and with the size and value of bt itself all aspects of my account and my option to change should be mine no third party involvement needed as a duty of care to customers this information should be available with out the need to phone up just log in and see it in my account screen for a big company charging overpriced fees you should be able to afford this level of service smaller company's can so why can't you your online system is a joke only option is to upgrade and for me it says upgrade to infinity at stupid prices but infinity not in my area yet please sort.   Thanks another annoyed poorer customer

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @Tezzy30

There is a way to view the terms.

First of all you need to go to this page.

https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do

Then select the order that you wish to view, and on the top right there will be a link saying "Show contract terms"

Click on that, and it will give the info.

Example below

Image1.jpg

0 Ratings
Tezzy30
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
That link take you to the order page I'm an existing customer and have 2 by accounts I want to view it all in one place the order page no help
0 Ratings
gspearson
Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

There's no contract terms link on my account.

0 Ratings
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

My orders all show the Contract terms button at the link provided by @Keith_Beddoe

0 Ratings