cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CMCGEORGE
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Complaint: very delayed BT order - engineers missing appointments, wait weeks each time

I have lost patience with BT altogether and am in the process of emailing their CEO. Can I suggest that anyone else experiencing the same level of abysmal service as this joke of a compan provides does the same

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Complaint: very delayed BT order - engineers missing appointments, wait weeks each time

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi CMCGEORGE

Really sorry about the problems you are having. I have sent you a pm about them if you can get back to me, we can look into this for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
CMCGEORGE
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I did post the email address of the CEO but this appears to have been removed??

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

if you would care to contact the forum mod team as StuartH has suggested he has sent you a Personal message they will resolve your problem for you the reason your post was edited is shown in the link Keith has posted I hope that helps you
0 Ratings