cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 8

Re: Complaints: Why is BT Customer Service SO bad?

Go to solution
Appalling speeds through 'infinity'. Wi-Fi struggles at 2 metres, end up using my mobile data rather than Wi-Fi as it's far quicker (using mobile data to write this review). This company aren't interested in their customers and have have a self righteous 'stuff you' attitude to their subscribers. It six-time for ISP's to be penalised for false contractual promised and misleading information.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum @jacquileeds

I have moved your post to this new thread, so you can get personal help from the community or moderators, so please watch this thread for updates.

What speed do you get on BT Infinity if you connect your computer directly to the home hub using an Ethernet cable?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

they are the worst broadband internet supplier going. Nothing but problems and lines droping.

When I complained about rubbish wifi they said they do not guarantee wifi connection.

You try getting away form them before the contract has expired. no chance

They should all be sacked

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

no ISP guarantees wifi coverage due to the varying home conditions which seriously affect wireless reception

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

I know this, but with the router and wifi object in the same room and no more than 2 yards apart I would like to think the wifi would be good

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I and many others use the hh6 and do not have any problems with the wifi  In fact I have a tplink VR2600 with 4 external aerials and compared signal strength with my HH6 and found very little difference all over my home  Maybe I have a good HH6 but so must many others bearing in mind only people with problems post on the forum not the customers who have a HH6 and don't have any problems

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

I bought a second hand HH6 on line just to have a spare if needed. It gives much better WiFi than my HH5 which was able to cover my home and garden, the HH6 is just better!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

This is an old thread, the OP has not returned since  16th April 2017, so I am assuming the issue has been solved.

0 Ratings