Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MEW1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Contacting bt

I am having the same problem.

It seems to me that BT have developed a strategy utilising Indian call centres and one of three scenarios applies.

1) BT don't care and buy an Indian service to make calls go away........

2) BT Management, measures the wrong key performance characteristics and unwittingly drives poor service from the supplier.

3) The supplier is transferring calls internally to enhance statistics providing artificially high resolution figures to BT.

Assuming this is all a mistake, I would urge BT to generate some test calls and connect to the service to see and hear things from a customer perspective.

I know this market and the supplier, they are much better than the service I receive when I call them.

thank you for listening.   (Hopefully)

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

@MEW1

Welcome to this user forum.

If you would like to explain what you are trying to contact BT about, someone will be able to help on this forum.

Thanks

0 Ratings
MEW1
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

BT Support

Calling the BT Support numbers seems to end up in the Indian Support centres.

Having contacted BT on a number of occasions it feels like this.

1). BT don't care and just want calls to go away........re-routing, repeating customer information over and over, eventual disconnection or mis-information.

2). BT management measure the service supplier using the incorrect Key Performance Indicators.

3) The supplier re-routes calls to ensure call resolution is enhanced or truly does not fully understand the services BT provide at the level 1 and 2 call Support points.

All this makes for an extremely frustrating and time consuming experience when engaging with BT customer service.

Is it just me or are many people feeling the same.

Assuming BT care, could I suggest they make some test calls and experience things from a customer perspective.

I know this Indian supplier reasonably well, they are able to provide much better service if BT as a customer takes more interest and invests the time.

Would appreciate others views.

0 Ratings
MEW1
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Keith

thanks for your reply.  I'm following the process and now have a problem reference, I have been promised a call within 48 hours. My concern and reason for reposting is the call centre experience it is shocking it took an hour of my time and two calls to get this far.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Under ideal conditions, the moderators can normally deal within 48 hours, but they are running a bit behind at the moment as they are only a small team based in the UK. They will however take full ownership until any issues are resolved.

0 Ratings