cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mink
Beginner
Message 11 of 15

Cooling of period

I started my service just before xmas . I discovered hidden charges  5 quid for every mega bit u use if u go over !

I rang them up and they made me very angry only on there tearms will they change the package if u want to upgrade read they wont charge you but to down grade I was told that u cant do this . So it one rule for them and another for us . The customer service put me off even having there service and the quality of Internet coverage is poor. They treated you with a fat cancellation fees and are not willing to help! I asked to upgrade to bt infinity coz the coverage was pants even in my house I cant watch bbc iplayer so I was dissatisfied  with the service I received and low and behold they say u cant cos it aint in your area yet ! Not that I knew . I feel I was stuck in a corner with a service that's poor and the relations between customer and provider was very disfactory 

0 Ratings
mink
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

Re: Cooling off period for new contracts

may be they should put this on there deals so u rally know what ur getting yourself into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think they are very wrong escaiialy if they cant prived u with better service!!!! and still wnt  2 charge u for the cancelling  i only been with them 

26  days and found them very dissatisfactory !

0 Ratings
mink
Beginner
Message 13 of 15

u sure about that ...they did not help me even when the service dont work well in my house

0 Ratings
biffo1963
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 15

"the quality of Internet coverage is poor"

How can that be ? You can either access the internet or you can't, i.e. you have coverage or you have none - I don't see how you can have "poor" coverage.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

It sounds more like poor wireless coverage which is not the ISP's problem who ever they are
0 Ratings