Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Re: Correcting incorrect home address in Openreach database

Hey @DanielS

I have the same issue with my broadband and don't have the option to 'contact the mods' to resolve the address issue. Please, could you contact me.

Thank you.
M
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Message 2 of 11

@farooq786 Thanks for posting and sorry about the delay getting back to you. Do you have BT service or are you looking to place an order with us?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Got same problems with Talk Talk as I am trying to change to BT. You need to ask provider to amend Openreach address. I have dealt with Siobhan (who has been brill) and she has phoned me to keep myself updated.  Only your provider can amend Openreach address.  Hope this helps. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

I have an existing BT service. Other BT packages are restricted as I cannot get fibre optic to my house on paper (which is installed). I have to select my house plot number which I feel restricts my internet speed. This also causes delivery issues.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 11

@farooq786 We'll be happy to raise a case with Openreach to get that sorted. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 11

Hello

I have a similar problem. Can a moderator help me, please?

Our house name was changed (officially) when we moved here nearly 10 years ago. Bills from our current broadband & phone provider (BT) show the correct (new) house name. But OpenReach still have the old (& now incorrect) house name on their database. Our broadband & phone bill has got very expensive so I want to get comparative quotes from other suppliers. But that's impossible - they don't recognise our address because the OpenReach database is out-of-date. The BT broadband people I contacted didn't understand the problem because their records showed the correct house name. Can a moderator please help me get OpenReach to sort this out?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 11

Hi @Pat365 and thanks for posting.

I'm sure we can get the address details updated for you. Please drop me over an email with your details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

Thanks. I've filled in the form with my details & wait to hear from you. Can you please give me some idea how long it is likely to take to sort this out with OpenReach?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 11

Hi @Pat365,

It may take us a few days to pick it up but one of our team will get back in touch with you to let you know what's happening.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

@NeilO I contacted you last year regarding this issue and it has still not been resolved. Please, could I get an update?

Regards,
Farooq
0 Ratings