cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Re: E-MAIL LOG IN ON A CONTINUOUS LOOP - DESPAIRING!

Go to solution

Daniels

this problem started for me on Sunday (8th) when I went into the loop. I rang India twice - the second time on Tuesday I was told that my account had been suspended for underuse - strange as it has been used daily for around 20 years. I was also told that I had lost the email address.

Needless to say, I made some noise and was told that it had been referred to 'the supplier' (which confirmed my suspicion:the guy clearly didn't know what he was talking about). I was told that it was now a Level 2 case and that I would be called this afternoon between 2 and 4. At 4 I rang India and asked why no-one had called me. The woman told me to leave it an hour - I asked what I should do at 5 when no-one had rung and she said that she would call me at 5 to make sure that someone had done so.

Go on - guess what happened next? 

Zilch.

Please can you restore my faith in BT and persuade me that someone in BT actually understands what customer service means?

incidentally, I had to register on this board with a different email address as I couldn't verify my emIl account. Good that, isn't it?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

I have moved you onto your own thread as it makes it easier to manage your individual problem rather than it becoming embroiled with another thread.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take two working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

hi Philm13

ditto to all your experience... Unfortunately I have all my contacts list etc in my BT email plus important saved personal and work emails which are innaccessible.

I feel for the moderators who are having to try to sort all this mess out.....! I sincerely hope senior IT management at BT are aware of this increasing and very compromising problem...if not then they should be.....!

Good luck Philm13 I think you are going to need it

Nurse1

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Philm13,

This problem is something that we can help with. We can get in touch with the people who should be able to get it fixed. Be warned though, it can take a bit of time to fix. You can get in touch with us by clicking on my username and then on contact the mods. We'll help you as much as possible.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Many thanks - just filled in the form.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

An update

yesterday I got my email back! The Mods here referred my case to a small group (in Belfast?) who kept me in touch as they escalated my case. Many thanks and plaudits to Ronan, Gerry and Shane for demonstrating what customer service is all about. Finally, yesterday, it all came back.

if you are currently going through this - I empathise, but hang on in there!

0 Ratings