cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helenquigs
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Re: Email problems/BT Premium Mail

I recently returned to BT earlier this year after transferring my phone to my partner's BT account. I took out BT premium mail so as not to lose my email addresses.  After my partner left I was able to return to BT and contacted Premium mail to cancel this account.  After a couple of attempts my emails wer finally tarnsfered over to my new BT account in April 2017.  I was led to believe that this account was then closed.  I received a bill a couple of weeks ago demanding £10.81 as their records showed my account was closed 26th July! 

I called BT and was eventually put through to someone who said that my account would be credited the said amount and therefore the balance would be Nil and that would be the endof the matter.

Today I received an email informaing me that if I do not pay up with 7 days my debt would be give to a debt collecting agency and that my credit score would be affected!!  

Any help in this matter would be grately appreciated.

Thanks

Helen

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: Email problems/BT Premium Mail

Hi @helenquigs,

I'm sorry you have been charged incorrectly for Premium mail. I'll be able to get this corrected. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings