cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Email problems/BT Premium Mail

Hi need help re Email account being completed deleted.

previously held broadband with other provider . Came back to BT in March 2017. BT said we could keep email address and no longer pay . Stopped the £5 pm direct debit for the premium email and paid new broadband monthly charge, which we were told included the email address . 

In May they demanded for non payment of months premium email fees or they would delete email account. 

Contact via online service, who said that the premium account had not been  added to primary address on the new broadband account . Sorry . Promised to arrange this , to prevent charge and account being deleted. 

In June email account deleted as premium account not paid for . On Monday escalation team level 2 will call to complete a re registration of the premium email account .

How can I get the call centre in India to understand what they need to do , or is there a moderator who can fix this without more problems arising?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

If the email account has been deleted it is very possible that it is gone for good and can not be recovered.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can over 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks. I went on to the online chat and whilst online . They told me it was fixed I now have my emails, but am concerned that it has still not been moved over and they have just re-instated the premium email  with charge, that will obviously not pay and so we will continue the battle . I just need them to move it over to the primary account. I will await there calls or emails. At least I have email 😁

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Allan2 We can check if it's been moved over if you send us over your details using the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile  You'll find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings