cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Formal Complaints - Ombudsman Services

Hi

I too will be taking my complaint to the Ombudsman.

My issue with my premium email account being compromised last July which resulted in being verbally abused by BT staff, 78 calls of which 34 were either cut off or dropped, appointments to call me were not made resulting in being unable to do overtime or Miss personal appointments. Managers lying and giving incorrect information breaches of DPA as just a few of the ongoing saga....so I managed to fund and email which went to the execs office.....at last....some sense....how wrong I was. Today, BT have admitted my account was compromised and there were 'a few' issues. They couldn't even be bothered to listen to just ONE of the calls.....and a £50 compensation offered. BT, you should be ashamed of yourselves....investigate the complaint....you just want to fool people off....sorry....not in this case.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @WillWaite and thanks for posting.

I moved your post to the email board so we can try to help. I'm really sorry your complaint hasn't been dealt with properly. You certainly shouldn't have been verbally abused by any advisor. We take complaint like this very seriously and I'll be happy to try to lend a hand if possible. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

I have sent my email address over to you.

if you haven't received this please let me know or speak with Miriabelle Ball at the execs office.

kind regards

0 Ratings