cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fredmcleod
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Get rid of pointless Indian Call Centres

Via BT website on 26th June I ordered Unlimited Infinity 1 and calls, line rental, activation charge , hub and delivery charge for my new home. On 20th July engineer activated line. Engineer phoned to inform us that Infinity not available; sort the problem yourself. Phoned BT to ask my options; 11/2hr later sent round 5!! dept; requested  a cancellation. Told that I would be phoned in morning with a offer to match that available on BT website £7.50. Confirmation for a unrequested order received at price of £13. Phone call never received with offer to match BT site. Phoned 21/2hrs to cancel EVERYTHING. Puia confirmed he had cancelled order not requested on 21st July but that it would take 6 days to cancel this unsolicited order! He failed to follow it up with promised email. Shoma in Billing confirmed cancelled unrequested order and after some time said the original order of 27th June was now cancelled but emails concerning this would not appear for 9 hours!!! . Sorry Puia and Shoma if  I doubt your word, but 10 colleages before you gave me a 4hr, over 2 days, run around. Basically BT failed to privide me with broadband ordered. Money back please. I will now move Sky TV, line, phone and broadband (free) from my present home, I hope BT don't cause a problem with this. BT should get training from First Direct Bank staff re customer service; they need it.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
NeilO
Message 2 of 4

Hi Fredmcleod,

I'm sorry about the recent issues you've had when contacting us. If you need any help please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
D-N-Woodward
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

lol
I just been told thet
talk talk will be fixing my BT line
what do we pay for????
0 Ratings