cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeoulGal
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Re: HOW TO REVERT TO BT YAHOO! CLASSIC MAIL

Unfortunately I'd been pushed into accepting the new version a while back and so changing screen resolution made no difference.  BUT, I have found a solution:  Turn off Java Scripting and then open IE and go into your Yahoo Mail.  This time it did give me the option to revert to Classic Mail.  I did this and then turned Java Scripting back on.  I closed and reopened IE to test it and yahoo, it's worked!  I can now see a date again next to my e-mails which makes far more sense than just a day of the week!  Thank you all for your help.  🙂

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: HOW TO REVERT TO BT YAHOO! CLASSIC MAIL

@SeoulGal wrote:

Unfortunately I'd been pushed into accepting the new version a while back and so changing screen resolution made no difference.  BUT, I have found a solution:  Turn off Java Scripting and then open IE and go into your Yahoo Mail.  This time it did give me the option to revert to Classic Mail.  I did this and then turned Java Scripting back on.  I closed and reopened IE to test it and yahoo, it's worked!  I can now see a date again next to my e-mails which makes far more sense than just a day of the week!  Thank you all for your help.  🙂

Hi.

That is the the exact method I have on my shortcuts (link below) option 23.

Depending on the version of IE used, it might need a different way to access the javascript option.

0 Ratings