Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
binaryangel0100
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Help ! ADSL IP Profile Stuck at 2Mbps

I am having the same issue but the contact me link is no longer working

I am on a live chat with 1st line and she has run a line test and is now getting me to run a speed check dispite me already telling her I am geting 2Mbps rather than my ful potental can you help me contact openreach to reset this stuck profile

"I AM GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN  MY LINE SPEED IS STUCK AT 2Mbps I am geting DNS probe errors and connection time out error rather than the full potential speed of 16Mbps  there is a link on your forum deating this open reach need to reset my stuck profile"

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

can you please post adsl stats from your router

can you run btspeedtester and when first test completes then run diagnostic test and post results

this is a customer help customer forum and only BT employees are forum mods  mod assistance is by invite only sendind a PM does not work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
binaryangel0100
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

personal diagnostic diag 1.jpg

Speedtest speedtest@speedtest_domain diagnostic

diag speedtest.jpg

Speed test

Speed test.jpg

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

You are on adsl2+ and your profile is correct for your connections speed and is not stuck

What is difference between btspeedtster results apart from one is terrible and the other what your would expect for your connection speed

We're tests done wired?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
binaryangel0100
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

I assumed these would be readable sorry
Speed test 1.2 Mbps
speedtest@speedtest_domain
17 Mbps since change back to my username 18.36Mbps
0 Ratings