cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: Help with BT Customer service

I have had a lot of problems as well with at least 3 new contracts over the last 8 weeks none of which have been activated except the first one with BT TV which I cancelled within a week.  I have been billed twice since and money taken from my bank through the direct debit system.  I have been on at least 5 chats and 4 conversations with the options team but the problem is still ongoing.  In desperation I have just sent an email to the CEO of BT but I don't suppose he will care any more that any one else seems to.  By the way how does one post something on the forum, I cant see any link so have taken to joining this post in the hope that a "mod" will pick up on it and respond.  Any more of this and I am straight to virgin or Talk Talk or whichever company cares about it's customers.  All I am trying to do is get a new contract as my old one runs out soon!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi captain-cat,

I'll be able to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

I sent an email to the CEO of BT and am being looked after by one of his assistants. Got a response within minutes! Thanks to PaddyB but I won't need your help for the moment.
0 Ratings