Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grazza64
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: Homehub 5 Type B disconnections since software update

Hi,

I've been having the exact same problems as most others with my Home Hub 5 type B. Wifi dropping out often multiple times a day on all devices Apple, PC and Android. Ethernet connection to PC is fine though. I have reset the router and this sometimes gives me several hours of connectivity but ultimately fails.

I noticed today whilst looking at the Home Hub manager that the last update was 10/12/15 which is precisely when the problem started. Now I don't pretend to understand the tech behind this but I know that BT have, this week, admitted a problem with the Type A firmware and have updated it. Common sense suggests that there is a problem with the Type b update from Dec last year.

Can anyone please help.

Please forgive me if I've hijacked a thread, I couldn't see where to post a new one.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

@grazza64

Can you post a link to the BT announcement to the problem with hh5a which the new update addresses as I did not see one 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

@grazza64 wrote:

Hi,

Please forgive me if I've hijacked a thread, I couldn't see where to post a new one.

newmessage.jpg

0 Ratings