cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 8

Re: Homemover with BT Infinity - Shambles!

I am having the same type of shambles getting my phone/broadband sorted.

Now in US and unable to get through to the homemover team unless I call (which I won't as getting passed from pillar to post at international rates isn't palatable)

Just spent an hour on webchat, but they couldn't/wouldn't help.

Ref VOL012-*********

Being going on for a month now... Can someone here tell me if there's a way to deal with homemover via email or webchat?

Rory

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

no only by phone or the BT.com website using this link http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=30848
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 8

Hi - thanks, but I don't intend to restart this already painful process from the start and potentially confuse the situation further. Isn't there a team that can do outbound contact for escalations - I just need to contact someone who can, with the benefit of all the information I have already provided, get my broadband/phone up and running. The online team couldn't help as the "offline" team needed something.....

How can a company dealing with technology not sort this?

Rory
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

Hi - in desperation I retried the online form, but because as part of our move the house name was changed I am unable to enter an address (I did click on the enter your own details) it just gets lost in a loop.

Please please please can someone help me!

If only someone from the homemover team could drop me an email with what info they require to get this set up (there was something additional they required, but I lost the ref number and now in US so can't call them....)

Any suggestions?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 8

Any tips on how to get a moderator to pick this up?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

the mods will pick the post up if they read it they will then invite you to contact them by posting their contact link
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Hi Rorytodd,

Thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details, including any order references and address details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings