cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonnieRoo22
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Re: I HATE BT!!!!

I also hate BT, after just 3 days of being a customer. Is that a record? I signed up to BT with the lure of the black friday offer. I signed up for unlimited broadband for just £5.00 per month on top of line rental.With a cashback offer on card. Great, so I took it out nearly a month before l needed it to commence due to date restraints of offer. They then decide to deliver my BB box Christmas Eve between 7am-6pm when l have loadsm of running around to do.  Day 1 set up and test. Day 2, Christmas day tried to watch an online movie. Very poor signal so gave up and watched dvd. Day3 visited family. Didnt use. Day 4 opened email saying l used my 10gb allowance. WTF???? Rang customer services india. Explained l bought unlimited package, so whats happening? Told just to ignore. Hung up but checked my account details in my BT. 10GB ONLY, Rang back spoke to Supervisor, couldnt help due to holidays. Rang and asked for upgrades or cancellation devision so got through to UK. What a rude person l got, told me your mistake, l can give you half of your black friday offer but for more than double the amount. I said my bill is paid by a childrens charity so l have to count every penny. Please can they relent this once, l would give up cash back, weeknd calls but needed the broadband. Told NO way, and would cost me £211 to buy myself out of the contract after 3 days. He was so rude l asked to speak to his supervisor. He asked what for???? I said your attitude for a start. Wouldnt transfer me.

I hate BT, they have detroyed a working relationship in 3 days. I would spend time talking people out of going over to them.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RonnieRoo22
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Two tales of despair and disappointment. more Black Friday problems.

I HATE BT!!!!

I also hate BT, after just 3 days of being a customer. Is that a record? I signed up to BT with the lure of the black friday offer. I signed up for unlimited broadband for just £5.00 per month on top of line rental.With a cashback offer on card. Great, so I took it out nearly a month before l needed it to commence due to date restraints of offer. They then decide to deliver my BB box Christmas Eve between 7am-6pm when l have loadsm of running around to do.  Day 1 set up and test. Day 2, Christmas day tried to watch an online movie. Very poor signal so gave up and watched dvd. Day3 visited family. Didnt use. Day 4 opened email saying l used my 10gb allowance. WTF???? Rang customer services india. Explained l bought unlimited package, so whats happening? Told just to ignore. Hung up but checked my account details in my BT. 10GB ONLY, Rang back spoke to Supervisor, couldnt help due to holidays. Rang and asked for upgrades or cancellation devision so got through to UK. What a rude person l got, told me your mistake, l can give you half of your black friday offer but for more than double the amount. I said my bill is paid by a childrens charity so l have to count every penny. Please can they relent this once, l would give up cash back, weeknd calls but needed the broadband. Told NO way, and would cost me £211 to buy myself out of the contract after 3 days. He was so rude l asked to speak to his supervisor. He asked what for???? I said your attitude for a start. Wouldnt transfer me.

I hate BT, they have detroyed a working relationship in 3 days. I would spend time talking people out of going over to them.

0 Ratings
RonnieRoo22
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I hate BT with a passion.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Re: I hate BT with a passion.

Please don't spam the boards with the same message. The threads that you were posting the same messages on were at least a year old. I have put your posts onto one thread that will make it easier for anybody wishing to reply to it.

0 Ratings