cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 26

Re: I am at my wits end!!

I assumed this forum was to allow individuals to contact postees,  what tells the reader when the thread is closed I had already said that it was 18 months but I hoped the originator of the post  would  contact me. I have  just signed up to this forum but it isn't much use if its closed within a short period.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 26

The thread is not closed you were being advised that the post was old ‎19-09-2013 23h36 and that the Original Poster has never returned since the date he /she made the original post here as happens many times on all forums it was to save you wasting time waiting from the OP

If you would like help then please post more information of your problem on the appropriate forum board and we can then help you further
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 26
Moved:

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 26

Hi I'm about to start sueing BT they have caused me severe stress so much so I've been extremely unwell for the past few weeks...can you still help legally...need all the help i can get?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 26

This thread is over two years old and the person who said he was a lawyer and would work for free has never been back since he posted that offer. If you need legal advice I suggest you contact a real lawyer for assistance.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 16 of 26

Wouldn't be surprised if the OP is a lawyer in the same way that I have details of a legacy which I will sort out for you in exchange for a bundle of cash upfront via Western Union.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 26
Moved:

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 18 of 26

Hi, are you serious about representing BT victims for free? Get in touch if you are as I'm one of them.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 26

@N-Victim wrote:

Hi, are you serious about representing BT victims for free? Get in touch if you are as I'm one of them.

This thread is over two years old and the person who said he was a lawyer and would work for free has never been back since he posted that offer. If you need legal advice I suggest you contact a real lawyer for assistance.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 26

@ N-Victim

you have been offered help by the forum mod team on your own post I suggest you take up their offer of help as they will get things sorted out for you
0 Ratings