cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 21 of 26

Re: I am at my wits end!!

Is there a Lawyer can help me. I have been badly hurt by this BT..... In fact, it is the incompetent of their staff which they have in their billing and credit control Department.

I have small bookkeeping, payroll and management accountancy business. I started with BT in January 2016 as a business account. I got (1) landline which carries the (2) broadband and also the sales rep managed to sell me (3) BT Cloud phone system. The agreed monthly charge (by emails and signed agreement)  is 25.33+30+25.20 = £80.53 which includes vat.

From the first bill, BT had made billing errors in billing. Initially I tried to get their attention to the errors but no one from BT cared. By April2016 I decided to pay the agreed amount and ignore the strange figures in the bills. One exception, in May2016 some one tried to help but did not fix the problem fully and I was back in square 1.

The total monthly bills averaged £120 per month, however, I only kept paying the agreed £80.53

In September 2016 I received an email saying thank you for closing the broadband account and landline. I did not asked them to close anything. I never wanted to close anything because I could not afford doing so, as new clients call me on that number. I have already put all the numbers on my marketing material such as business cards etc    

To add insult to injury, BT are now asking me to pay £1,707. Yes ! I have bills to prove it. Keep in mind that I am only with them from Jan2016 to today Nov2016. I sent emails (emails & calls) to tell BT not to stop the service as it would negatively affect my business and that the balances concocted in their systems are billing errors. I kept paying the above agreed £80.53 till they closed the account.  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 22 of 26

This forum is for BT Retail customers. You need to post on the separate business forum.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 23 of 26

Hi I am at my wits end

after 18 very long months BT have still not fixed my business phone 

and email

some one please help

regatds martyn.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 26

As posted above. This forum is for BT Retail customers. You need to post on the separate business forum.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 25 of 26

i am at my wits end as well. looking to apeal againt bt for what they have been doing with my company

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 26

Welcome to the BT Residential Customers forum

As you are a business user, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/

Thanks

0 Ratings