cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrBelter
Expert
Message 1 of 3

Re: I believe I am being traffic managed

This never occurred to me but good call, never thought of shaping.

Ever since the buying a HH5 puts you on Infinity 1 debacle my speeds have been absolutely pants. I had over 2 years at 75/18 but since being put on Infinity 1 just for buying a HH5 and subsequently being put back on to Infinity 2 my downloads are 40/10 despite a sync of 20000 / 79995 with IP Profiles to match, oddly the BT Wholesale speed test shows 75/14 but that must operate away from any shaping or profiling.

Off course BT won't listen and simply blame everything that belongs to me despite it happening the second i plugged the HH5 in, im am hoping the coming firmware will fix things but im guessing the problem is with the BT system somewhere.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

MrBelter

Have you checked your email box on this forum?

If you are still showing 40/10 then your problem of being downgraded onto Infinity1when you got the HH5 has not been resolved.

Can you start a new thread rather than jumping on this one and once you have done that use this speed tester then carry out the further diagnostics and post back a screen shot of all the results including your IP profile for up and down.
http://speedtest.btwholesale.com/

This will show if you are on Infinity 1 which has an up IP profile of 10Mbps or Infinity 2 which has an up IP profile of 20Mbps. 

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

MrBelter

I have moved this so that any replies you get are relevant to you.

0 Ratings