cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RBEATTIE3459
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Re: Introducing Entertainment Ultra HD, including BT Sport Ultra HD

Hi I have a problem for the last month trying to connect a phone / broadband to my new home, I was asked for letter ref for credit check managed to get all this to proof a disputed debt was cleared I have sent copies this month and again today called them back and they say they still have not got this . I sent it to consumer.credit.refs.faxes@bt.com, when i called them they said they still have not got this, can you help me get my phone connected or email address for the correct person...

Many thanks

R BEATTIE

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Introducing Entertainment Ultra HD, including BT Sport Ultra HD

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
RBEATTIE3459
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT youview

Hi I have been trying to connect BT in my new home for over about a month, was asked for a letter to proove a debt was cleared, which I sent a copy to the email,, consumer.credit.refs.faxes@bt.com , I called today they said they did not have it I resent it and they said they still do not have it, I asked to speak to a manager they were at lunch I left my no and yet no one calls me,,???  could someone at BT help with this my original order ref was edited by mod

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Flagged for assistance.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 5

Hi RBEATTIE3459,

Thanks for posting. I’m really sorry to hear of the problems that you have had with your order. 

Your best bet would be to contact our order team and allow them the chance to put things right.  I will drop you a private message now which will include the link to our order team whereby you can online chat with them.  This order team is based in the UK and will own your complaint until everything is sorted out.

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings