cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marengo10
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: Is BT infinity good, feedback from people who have it.

hi All,

I have attempted to get supafst broad now for nearly 5 weeks AFTER the installation date. To  say that it has been a diisaster is an understatement..

firstly noise on the phone line making it unuseable and very slow Broad band... repeated requests to get it sorted. Oh yes sir it is now working perfectly.  ie no phone atall for nearly 2 weeks NOTHING

continuese stream of emails tryng to get it fixed.. the broadband  is so slow is is like the old dial up fully 20% of what has been promised..

in a word  NO.   it drops out constantly and is no better than my awfull virging media broadband, which i have had to keep running as the BT cannot be relied upon...

Engineer coming tomorrow. Have told them if it is not fixed by the end of the week they can take it all out, Complete waste of my time.. My advice ask around who in your area who has a service that actually works...

**bleep** off of Brighton....

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

if you have a noisy phone line then you need to report it as a phone fault on 151 it is not a broadband issue once the noise is removed then broadband will improve
0 Ratings
pippincp
Sage
Message 3 of 3

As John has said, you need to report a phone line fault and don't even mention broadband as it will just confuse them.

Noise on the line inicates a problem with it. You cannot expect to get decent broadband over a faulty line.

0 Ratings