Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigrich4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Re: Is the BT Reward Card a scam?

Go to solution
Hi David, is there any chance you would be able to help me please as I'm in a similar situation to the op. I took my package out in February assuming that my £150 voucher would be sent out to me as I was told no differently. After a couple of months I had a look on your website a few times to see if there was anywhere I could log in to check on the status of the reward card but couldn't find anything. It was only today that I was watching one of your adverts on tv I saw in your small print that you had to apply online for it. So I go back into your website and once again cannot find anything. I initiate a web chat with one of your colleagues and then find out that because my contract started on 28/02 my chance to apply for the reward card ended yesterday! They say that they are looking into this and I should wait 7 days but I'm so annoyed I did a Google search and this forum came up..... can you help please??
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @bigrich4

You are too  to apply for the voucher now, as it has to be done within three months.

This is the claim form.

https://www.vouchers.bt.com/claim-my-reward/

Also https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/bt-reward-card

What's expiry?

You must claim your BT Reward Card once your broadband is installed and you have 3 months from this date to claim. After 3 months your claim will expire and you will no longer be able to claim. (If your order was placed before the 1st JULY 2016, then the 6 month claim period still applies).

0 Ratings
bigrich4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Hi Keith,

Thank you for coming back to me but I've been told this already by your colleague this afternoon. Firstly I was not told that I had to apply online to claim it. Secondly there is nothing that shows on your website to easily navigate to this webpage you've shown as I looked several times. Thirdly I had no idea that there was a three month cut off to claim. 

0 Ratings
bigrich4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

Plus I'm one day out of the claim period, surely you can do something? I don't usually pass the chance of getting £150 on purpose after all!

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution
This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read
0 Ratings
bigrich4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution
I know John but I hope one of the mods sees this and can actually help
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

@bigrich4

I am not a BT Employee, just a customer.

0 Ratings
bigrich4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

Sorry about that then Keith, I'd just like a bt motto come back to me really 

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @bigrich4 and thanks for posting.

I'm not sure there's a lot we can do to help here but I'll be happy to try. Can you please drop me over an email with your details, including the order reference number and we'll take it from there. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
bigrich4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

Hi DavidM,

Thanks for that, I have just messaged you.

Rich

0 Ratings