Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rocket996
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Re: Mastercard and BT ID problems for a new customer

Go to solution

@DavidMHi David, I'm sorry to report that I've now got a further problem. Having just viewed the latest bills for my father and myself we appear to be being charged different amounts for the same contracts. My father's account seems fine and is even showing the compensation he was offered but my account is showing my monthly broadband charge at £20 rather than the £6 it should be. There is no credit for a special offer discount of £14 being applied.

Can I avail myself of your services once more please? I think that after BT cancelled my broadband then re-ordered it this has resulted in me having line rental paid up in full for 12 months and a seperate order for broadband at £20/ month. My orders need combining so I am on the correct deal.

Thanks, Roy

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
DavidM
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Rocket996,

Thanks for posting. I'm sure I can sort this out. Leave it with me. I'm out of the office tomorrow but I'll look into it when I'm back on Wednesday.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Rocket996,

I tried calling, sorry I missed you. I can see the problem where your discount isn't being picked up by our billing system so I've raised a case to get that corrected. I'll be in touch as soon as I have any updates for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Rocket996,

I've fixed the discount issue on your account, backdated to the start of the contract, so you'll see that listed on your next bill.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Rocket996
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
@DavidM thanks for your kind assistance. It is me who keeps missing your calls so no need for you to apologise at all. I'm a cyclist and right now the team is doing a lot of training on the Pennines. This means I am not at home and also coach does not allow such distractions as mobile phones.
0 Ratings
Rocket996
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@DavidM Thank you so much for sorting out my issues moving myself and my father to BT for a year. I can confirm that we have both received our due Mastercards for the correct values and that as of our latest bills we are now both being billed correctly.

To anybody else reading. Please be aware that forums such as this are generally where problems are aired rather than praise given so it's nice to remember that the moderators on here are trying to help us and with great success. As such I have nothing but gratitude for them.

Thanks again,

Roy