cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
symonsweet
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Re: Mis-selling of BT Broadband

I am a little miffed with BT, well to be honest with BT Local business, I received a call from a man who sold me my BT Infinity package six months ago stating that it would be much cheaper than my old broadband, again with BT. However, after receiving my first quarterly bill I was astounded to find that my BT Internet charge had risen from £170 per quarter to £280 per quarter. I thought that perhaps there were administration charges and/or set up costs etc. After receiving another bill in the last week I now relaise that this is the bill that I shall be getting every quarter.

So you see, I'm very much annoyed that after being sold on the premise that I would have faster broadband at a lower cost I am very much dismayed that I now have to pay £110 more every quarter. On top of that, my BT Infinity broadband is not as good as my old service, I have to reboot my router every day because it doesn't register each morning and to top it all, I now have a crackly telephone line which I can only use infrequently because I can't hear the person I'm talking to on the other end.

This is not what I expected from BT and as this package is used for my business, I'm getting hacked off because it is interrupting my service to my clients.

I'm just looking for some light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mis-selling of BT Broadband

Welcome to the BT Residential Customers forum

If you are a business user, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/

Thanks.

This is a customer to customer forum only, for BT Retail customers to help each other.

If its Business Critical, then you should be on a Totalcare Package.

0 Ratings