cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnfisher101980
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: Missing Sainsbury voucher

I've also been chasing my vouchers for months (originally signed up in Septemerb 2014 with install in December 2014). After many emails, telephone calls and promises that my 75 pounds worth of vouchers are on its way I've pretty much given up hope. Really terrible service, not impressed at all.

John

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
NeilO
Message 2 of 6

Hi johnfisher101980

I'm sorry your vouchers have not arrived, if you've filled in the claim form already please use this contact link to chase up your vouchers.

Neil

0 Ratings
johnfisher101980
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Still no sainsburys voucher

I signed up to BT last September and included in the offer was a 75 pound voucher for sainsburys. After many phone calls, emails and promises that it is 2 weeks away, I've still not got anything. Its getting on for a year now!!!! People - please dont fall for the offers, my experience shows BT just does not follow through. Going to consider my options.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Re: Still no sainsburys voucher

0 Ratings
WhiteTiger
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hi there i myself is having a similar problem. speaking to cusomer services - they say there was no offer on that day. 27th july 2015.

I usually buy things which comes with more to offer. Bt installed their services late in August. 2015.

I met with the online registration and meeting as a new cutomer too. to take out the service to meet the BT sainsbury voucher. NOW they are telling me i have not met it and nor was there any offer on that day. the offer was for £125 SB voucher.

I am so frustrated with them, i would have not taken the servces with bT if i wasnt getting something back too.

what do i do 

can anybody help me or if they seen that threat online on the 27.7.2015

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Hi WhiteTiger and welcome.

I'm sorry for any confusion with the giftcard. I've checked this for you and unfortunately we didn't have any giftcard offer running between 25th July and 28th July.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings