Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: Missing email accounts after emails "compromised" - no help from India

Go to solution

Still no response from Bt !!! Very difficult to get help these days following numerous attempts at contacting via email support and via complaints I've had no response ! Not surprised and disappointing ...how can an email account suddenly disappear !!!!! In these days of technology and back up Sytems incompetent 

@RobbieMac wrote:

Hi @Ravinderdos

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your posts.

I have moved all your posts on to your own thread to keep all the conversation about your problem in the one place.  Sorry for the problems you're having accessing your emails.

Send over your details and we'll give you a hand with this from here.  Click on my username here >> @RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

Did you contact the moderator by completing the contact form that is available when you click on his user name?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 18

Re: BT Lost our 20 year old email address

Go to solution
Hi Daniel
Can you get someone to look into my lost account as it was my primary account and I've had no response and it's been a month now
No contact from anyone to get this sorted
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 18

Re: BT Lost our 20 year old email address

Go to solution

Hi @Ravinderdos,

I can't see any contact from you through the link we offered out to you? Did you do this? If you didn't, please click on my username and then on contact the mods.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution
Yes I'm sure I have And compliants and I've sent a personal message I do that it keeps going to complaints and I've done that three times I will try again
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

Make sure you use the link by clicking on the moderators name

Mod.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

I don't see this link don't know why our internet is not good around our are there's always workman locally doing something will keep trying 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution
Finally all sorted my email is back and working truest geometries chat helpline and she reset my account and password ....so why wadi told previously that I would no longer be able to access it and couldn't locate it each time I tried to log in ????? Very poor service from Bt now I need to sort out my variable internet at home which keeps disconnecting
0 Ratings