cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Re: My BT Infinity Connection Drops when it Rains

My internet always cuts out when it's raining all the time guaranteed it's really anouying because I play games online it's it's really frustrating when I get cut off its my mother who is the account holder but I really feel like we should change Internet provider to see if it's any better I have seen a few posts on this subject and would like to know how to get it fixed. And no there is no noise on my phone done the test phones fine just the Internet and to be honest it rains here all the time Smiley Sad please help thanks.

Daniel.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: My BT Infinity Connection Drops when it Rains

if you have a HH5 can you go to hub manager then trobleshooting then helpdesk and post 1-12

can you run btspeedtester and when first test completes then run diagnostic test and post results  must be done with wired connection  btspeedtester

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number wholesale FTTC check

are you using the test socket with a new filter?

if the problem is as you say rain getting to your line then the rain will still be a problem regardless of your ISP unless you change to cable  Rain ingress could not care who your ISP is

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings