cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 8

Re: New BT Broadband customer with email problem - no email address?!

first im a bit dim with this stuff and im not finding these pages user [dim wit ] friendly 

1 i have downloaded the app for wifi to my iphone 4 

it keeps asking for my set up email and pass word used when i had broadband [some 6 months ago] yes i wrote it down never used [although i may have changes it because i already have yahoo account]

so I cant connect to wifi hot spots on me phone or the ipad [which is my daughters] 

any one IDEAS IN SIMPLE TERMS PLEASE

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Do you know your primary e-mail address and password, as they are the ones you need, nothing else will work.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 8

are you still a bt broadband customer?  just 'when i had broadband [some 6 months ago]'  or is that when you got bt broadband?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

hi we have been b.t customers for a long while, I got the broad band back in july, I had no broad band at the time as I had ened my other contract with another surplier.

I have the email address I set up the order with which was part of the on line instructions, trouble is it wont work for some reason now Im totally at a loss as to what to do.

SO MANY PARTS OF SITE SEEM TO WANT DIFFERENT EMAILS WONT EXCEPT SAME ONE ITS GIVING ME A HEADACHE

OTHER THAN THAT THE BROADBAND IS FINE

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

What happens if you try and use this page.

https://www.bt.com/wifi/secure/status.do?s_cid=con_FURL_btfon/status

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 8

it just not valid email user name/password but i put in the email address that i have wrote down for bt must be wrong

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you, and tell you the correct e-mail address.

If you have any problems getting this, then,

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

thankyou keith for your help

0 Ratings