cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
forums3an
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: New Build Phone Activation - ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!

Im having the exact same problems,I moved in march and have so far been unable to get my phone line connected.The customer service i have received is appalling,i was told in april all the work had been completed and then called back the next day saying the work had yet to commence.

In may and june had the same happen,before i was told i had no rooting and they needed to cable and ducting work,i was moved to an escalation team in an indian call center who in june said they had to apply for a permit to do any work as no one had applied for one yet.This has went on for since then and i have them trying to bill me for a service there not suppling.I should add that my new build is an extension to an older estate and people 3 meters in front of me have phone,the new builds to my right have phone and internet since june and the people behind me as well.Were now in september and this has been going on for nearly 8 months.

I have asked for the real reason no work is being done and they refuse to answer me dancing around the questions and never giving an answer,my neighbour to my left who is in the same boat as me was told it was due to connectors while im being now told its due to a permitting issue and a lack of contractors.To top it all off i emailed a complaint form about it all and got an email back saying they had been trying to contact me on my unconnected house line.

In all my years ive never encountered a customer service as poor as the one bt provides and its like the blind leading the blind,quite honestly id like to no who regulates bt so i can file a complaint about bt,any help on solving my problems whould be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

you posted on a solved thread so I have moved your post to start your own thread

only people who can help are forum mods and they will post a contact us link  

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 3

Hi Forums3an,

Welcome to the community forum. I am really sorry to hear that your order has been delayed. I would like to take a look at the details of your order. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings