cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevemoore
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Re: New To bt

New to BT and also terrible.  BT infinity router arrived, didn't work and just told it was my fault.  Eventually received replacement for the faulty router and BT charged for it.  This was also my fault for requesting a replacement ( I didn't want one, I wanted to go back to TalkTalk).

Wish I had read this forum before joining BT, roll on the end of my contract !!!!

Only thing learned is they will tell you anything to get you off the phone and get their cash.

If you arn't with BT, DON'T JOIN. You will regret it.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

stevemoore wrote:

Wish I had read this forum before joining BT, roll on the end of my contract !!!!

An understandable reaction if your BT service got off to a bad start. Snag is that, if you read providers' customer forums looking for one that contains no complaints, you won't sign up to any of them.

If you're still having problems or think that the router issue was not resolved satisfactorily, your best bet would be to post current details (with no personal info).

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Zombie
Expert
Message 3 of 3

@pottyperson wrote:

@stevemoore wrote:

An understandable reaction if your BT service got off to a bad start. Snag is that, if you read providers' customer forums looking for one that contains no complaints, you won't sign up to any of them.

If you're still having problems or think that the router issue was not resolved satisfactorily, your best bet would be to post current details (with no personal info).

Agreed, when I joined I read through the forum and thought have I made a mistake? Being a new customer myself only since the 20/06/17 I can honestly says my service has been fantastic, not one drop out my smart hub seems to be so far so good, throughput of 76 night and day, no notice of any peak time slow down. My bt tv started last week that also has been fantastic.

Bt has millions of customers who don't rush to the forum to say everything is perfect,  Only customers who have problems seem to use it.