I've just had this exact problem. Initial order for 10th Feb, cancelled on 10th Feb. Reordered for 23rd Feb, reassured by Exec level complaints on 22nd Feb that all was going through fine, order cancelled again on 23rd Feb. I have declined to put a third order in so am staying with my current provider.
Totally agree that if the issue is capacity then they need to let customers know.
I have moved your post to a new thread, so you can get help from the community or moderator.
I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.
Hi @kirsty_weasel and welcome.
I'm sorry you've had problems with the order. As you're in touch with the executive level complaints team I'm sure they'll be able to help if you do decide to replace it.