Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bushboy1
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Re: Now tv sport

Go to solution

i connected my now tv box to my tv and watched sport successfully. later ifound out there was interference on my digital tv channels. also i can recieve no digital channels on my you view box. i have disconnected now tv box and retuned both tv and youview to no avail. it says my signal is weak. it was ok before  i used now tv box. aeriel and connections ok

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @bushboy1 I have moved your post to the correct area as the previous thread was solved a few years ago. The community members will be along to provide any help they can.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
bushboy1
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
ok thanks.
0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Have you got 4G in your area as this could be interfering with your box. 

Have a look here for more information: https://at800.tv

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Also quick question is this the box that is saying this or is it your TV?

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
siteguru
Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@bushboy1 wrote:

i connected my now tv box to my tv and watched sport successfully.

Do you really mean a NowTV box? Or do you mean a Youview box with the NowTV app?

Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings