cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mevans53
Message 1 of 5

Re: Open reach says Yes, Infinity says No

Openreach has been stating that it is taking orders for both of the exchanges serving my address for some time now. I've spoken to BT several times now, all i get is "probably waiting for planning permission for your cabinet". An openrach engineer has been to my house to fix the socket and told me my cabinet is already enabled. Why cannot i not place an order?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you with your order.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

you may get more information from this site http://www.superfast-openreach.co.uk/where-and-when/ enter your post code
if you see a yellow pin then click on it and you will be able to see infomation about your cabinet

0 Ratings
mevans53
Message 4 of 5

Please read my original post, the Openreach website states it is accepting orders for the two exchanges servicng my address. The live chat was no use, the guy just told me someone would call me - someone did, they told me to email openreach - my issue is with BT not being able to place orders on openreach. Can someone please help me - this has been going on for three months!!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings