I am currently experiencing the same problem. The address that open reach have is incorrect. I had this issue 4 years ago, shortley after moving house my phone line went down and BT sent the engineer to the wrong address 3 times before eventually getting it right. Now i have the same issue again where the address with open reach is showing the address i left 4 years ago and anyone i speak to at BT say either there is nothing wrong or it has now been resolved when it clearly is not. Can anyone help?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have moved your post to a new thread, so you can get help from the community.
I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post! I have deleted your duplicate post to tidy up your thread a little.
I understand that Openreach hold incorrect details for you. Sorry about that. I can help sort this out for you from here. Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.
If you click on the link to open the form. It's pretty self explanatory. Just include what you have posted here and anything else you think will help resolve your problem.