cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jo2
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Re: Orange light of death

I know what you are or were goung through ive had 5 engineers so far and have got another one coming tomorrow my issue is my hub 5 keeps dropping and going through all its colours and they say theres nothing wrong with the line when they run there tests before engineer visit but if thats the case why is it doing it and do they think we are stupid my hub is having its own party every ten mins
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Jo2
Beginner
Message 2 of 11

They also upgraded our hub from a 3 to 5 now maybe need latest one but do i trust it ???????
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 11

Hi @Jo2 Welcome to the forum and thanks for your posts about your broadband connection.

Have you got an engineer appointment already? If not and the problem is still persisting then we will be happy to help you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Jo2
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

Hi ive already had engineer round and seems to be ok at present
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 11

Hi @Jo2 Glad to hear you got it sorted and thanks for posting back to let us know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Jo2
Beginner
Message 6 of 11

Change that its doing it again why cant they sort it ????????????😠
0 Ratings
Jo2
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Started 10 mins ago flashing orange not happy
0 Ratings
Jo2
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

Think there maybe a fault with hub was absolutly fine earlier been great since wed till 20 mins ago
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 9 of 11

Hi @Jo2 and thanks for posting.

It certainly sounds like something isn't right here. We'll need to take a closer look so can you please send over your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Jo2
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

And we are off again been like it all weekend and now continuing to have engineers out got another one coming this wed 20th to try and fix again which im not holding out much hope as the others havent fixed issue and now seriously thinking of going to another broadband provider which dont use bt line cause obviously its the phone line and they have the cheek to advertize on tv about how good their service is but we are not getting what we pay for ??????????
0 Ratings